# Retrieve rewards
When storage provider get block rewards from the network, 25% percent of the reward will be immediately released to your miner actor's available balance and the rest 75% will become locked funds and be released linearly in 180 days. This tutorial will walk you through how to withdraw your rewards.
# Withdraw balance from miner
Query available balance using
$ ./venus-sealer info
Check available balance from the output.
... Vesting: 102.474 FIL The Available: 125.421 FIL ...
Withdraw available balance. Then check if your owner address recieves the funds using filscan (opens new window).
$ ./venus-sealer actor withdraw <FIL_AMOUNT>
List all addresses using
$ ./venus-sealer actor control list
# Send funds from your addresses
venus-wallet doesn't support sending funds from
cli. Sending funds can be realized by exporting private key to a wallet (opens new window) that supports filecoin. And then send funds through the said wallet.
Note that venus shared modules also blocks
send messages for security reason, making your storage system more secure from potential attacks. This design makes sending funds less convienent but allows the seperation of an admin role and a node operator role for increased security.